With the increasingly close international exchanges, the cooperation between enterprises in various countries is also increasing. The demand of enterprises, institutions and individuals for contract translation has increased by more than ten times. Regardless of language and culture differences, business partners need a contract that they both clearly understand and that has international double effects. All international trade, cooperation, investment and other business activities are inseparable from contracts. Contract translation work is naturally busy. Many first-time contract translation clients have many questions about how to charge for translation contracts. Is the charge the same as for ordinary documents?
There are several reasons that affect the contract translation quotation:
1. At the same time, the price of the contract will be based on the language of translation. Compared with Japanese, Korean and Japanese documents, it will be easy to translate. It is also a common language translation of translation companies. These contract translation quotations are relatively affordable. If it is necessary to provide documents in Russian, Arabic, Dutch and other small languages, the translation company may make translation quotation according to the difficulty of its language, the needs of everyone and the scope of the documents, which will be a part higher than that in English. It is also one of the reasons that affect the different translation quotation of the contract.
2. Therefore, different categories and complexity affect the later quotation. But there won't be much difference. However, we can rest assured that even if the offer is different, it will not affect the quality at all.
3. It depends on the complexity of the document, the number of words, the time of submission, whether there is tax included or not, and how much about the content of the document. The quotation will also be determined according to the different contents of the document. In other words, if the number of words is large, the cost will be much less.
4. Contracts belong to different categories. At present, most translation companies have different categories because of different translation projects.
5. Of course, the reasons that affect the quotation of translation companies also include the technical level of translators. If the technical level is high, the quotation will be high; if the translator is a soon to be employed translator, because of the lack of experience and skills, the quotation may be much lower.
At present, there are many English contract translation companies in the market, such as the individual translation team dare not consider. After all, contract translation involves the company's business and cannot be careless. If the translation is not accurate, the loss of the company cannot be compared with the cost of translation. Therefore, we must find an experienced translation company. The company has guarantee and subsequent service guarantee.