As an indispensable part of our daily life, chemical industry has become the mainstay of China's economic development, so chemical translation is particularly important. So what is the chemical translation process of professional translation company?
In order to ensure the accuracy of chemical engineering translation, the specific process of chemical engineering project translation of our company is as follows:
1. The chemical translation team ensures that all kinds of chemical translation manuscripts are translated by professionals. It is equipped with advanced computer processing equipment, multiple scanners, printers, CD recorders, broadband network access and other advanced technologies to ensure the systematic processing of all files.
2、规范化的化工翻译流程 。从获得资料的开始到交稿全过程有质量监控和完成进度二方面进行全 面的控制，要求做到保质、高 效、快速度的原则。翻译成符合化工学专业的文章。Windows 系列操作平台，Office 系列软件的熟练运用。Photoshop、Freehand、Frame maker、PageMaker、Acrobat、CorelDraw?等软件制图排版及设计，充分满足客户对稿件各种格式的要求。
2. Standardized chemical translation process. From the beginning of obtaining the data to the submission of the manuscript, there are two aspects of overall control: quality control and completion progress. The principle of quality assurance, high efficiency and fast speed is required. Translated into articles in accordance with the specialty of chemical engineering. Windows series operating platform, skilled use of office series software. Photoshop, freehand, frame maker, PageMaker, acrobat, CorelDRAW? And other software can fully meet the requirements of customers for various formats of manuscripts.
3. According to the amount of information, add some translation team members in time, analyze customer requirements, assign tasks, unify professional vocabulary, agree on language style, translation format requirements and other related contents. During this period, technical engineers compile regularly to find and correct problems in the early morning, so as to ensure the quality and shorten the time.
4. Chemical translation companies have specialized personnel to carry out strict language and technical double proofreading. Aim to make the translation flawless.
5. Continuous talent recruitment, sufficient human resources, and constantly gather the experts of chemical translation industry. Continuously carry out systematic training project for internal and external chemical translators.
6. Submit to customer service on time after being checked and approved by reviewers.
With more and more frequent economic and cultural exchanges between China and foreign countries, especially in the chemical industry, translators are required to be proficient not only in foreign languages, but also in related chemical fields. The chemical translation team of the translation company selects good chemical translation staff in China and abroad. As the chemical translation team has many experienced translators and many opportunities to engage in chemical translation between China and foreign countries, we can guarantee the quality and efficiency of translation.