Film and television, as the general term of film art and television art, is the product of the separation of modern science and technology and art. Through the picture, sound, montage, story and other words to convey and performance. In the past, film and television translation has become a more common translation project. If you want to be a good film and TV translation, you should first understand the language characteristics and the process of film and television translation. Today, Jinan translation company which good to introduce the film and television translation, hope to be helpful to small partners.
1、 The characteristics of film and television language
1. It has immediacy. The language in film and TV plays belongs to the audio language, which is fleeting. Therefore, the audience is generally required to understand what is said once.
2. It is popular. This is determined by the immediacy of film and television language. Film and television art is destined to be a popular art since its birth. In addition to a few experimental works, the vast majority of films and TV plays are for people to watch. Therefore, the language of the film and TV play must meet the education level of the audience and be able to understand it as soon as it is understood. This requires that the target language audience should be the center of film and television translation, and their language level should be taken into account. This means that the method of film and television translation is mainly free translation.
3. Concise and colloquial. Film and television language is mostly in the form of dialogue or inner monologue or narration, which is very colloquial. Based on these distinctive characteristics of film and television language, translators can not ignore the interpretation of language style when translating it into another country's text. Only when the translation is concise and easy to understand, can we not lose too many audiences.
2、 The process of film translation
Film and television translation is divided into the following two levels:
1. The process consists of the process of reconstructing the original materials, translating the materials and translating them.
In one level, one step refers to the interaction between the author and the translator. The translator needs to take the source language as the background language and get the correct expression of translation information by analyzing the source language. The second step is the interaction between the translator and the audience. In this step, the translator must take the target language as the background language, construct a reasonable scene, and use the accurate target language to express the audience's favorite content. The translator plays a bridge role in the third step.
2. It is composed of the process of original text reconstruction and translation.
No matter one-step or two-step translation process is invisible, the translator should take the reader's audience's purpose as the starting point, otherwise the film and television translation will be meaningless.
The above content is the introduction of Jinan translation company which is good at film and television translation related knowledge, hope to help you, if you want to know more about the content, please click: http://www.ybfyfw.com 。